Re: First winter, no garage

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: First winter, no garage
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:58:29 -0600
Having grown up in Kansas City, and spending a year (a bad one according
to the locals) in Kingston, NY, I can say, yes!

Missouri gets a lot of freezing rain and ice storms. Plus snow.

I'll stick with Minnesota, much less ice. Unfortunately, the 'B is
tucked snug in the garage and my now infamous Mazda sits in the
elements, now without complaining. :-)