Re: Steering wheel height

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel height
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 09:44:42 -0800
Hmmm... You might also consider these factors:
- steering wheel diameter (as mentioned)
- steering wheel dish
- position of seat track vs. floor (it can be mounted in at least 3
positions from front to rear)
- thickness and condition of seat cushion and diaphragm (old and saggy vs.
new and springy, thicker repro vs. thinner original)
- presence or absence of wooden spacers beneath seat tracks

I would be surprised if the column angle changed much from year to year,
except maybe from CB to RB.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149