Re: Steering wheel height

To: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>, "The MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel height
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:22:00 -0700
I'm really not sure how you can raise the steering column height. The
column bolts on the body on a metal bracket just below and behind the
plastic dash. You could lower it with washers perhaps but normally it is
set to what it is, unless some major metal rework is done. Its easy to
check - the three bolts can be seen right under the column - I think they
are 3/8" or 1/2" bolts. There is minimal adjustments - side to side or
maybe in/out but nothing significant (less than 1" I think)..

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B