Re: Mk I, Mk II dash / Its a LHD car

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mk I, Mk II dash / Its a LHD car
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 15:34:51 -0800
It's OK, Jon, that's what I thought you meant.

My answer would be "no, the US MK I dash will not be a bolt-in replacement",
based on what I could find out. The cowl area is different on a Euro MKII
and a US MKI.

I would think you could have the holes welded up and repaint it more easily.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149