RE: de-chroming

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: de-chroming
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:30:31 -0500
I find it easier to remove the tach and speedo when removing the dashboard, but
the other gauges can stay in.  They'll need to be disconnected from parts that
stay in the car (like the pipe to the oil pressure gauge and other electrical
connections to the main harness), but most of the gauges and their wiring can
stay attached to the dash.

That's on the later dashboards; I'm not sure about the earlier ones.

--Steve (1980 MGB)