Re: [Fwd: Re: I'm Selling my Black Beauty 73 B Roadster]

To: "Chad Cooper" <mgb72@airmail.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: I'm Selling my Black Beauty 73 B Roadster]
From: "richard rivenbark" <rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:49:51 -0500
I had a 92 Z28 (first of the redesign) with the LT1 and 6-speed.  The thing
ran like a scolded dog when it was healthy.  Unfortunately the "distributor"
went bad twice within a year $600.00 a pop.  The worst part is that is was
buried behind the water pump and was not servicable.  IIRC it required
pulling the radiator as well as the pump.  At least with the LS1 they
eliminated that damned thing and went with individual coil packs.  Anyway
after 2 dizzy replacements I had enough and sold it and bought my first
midget (about 6 years ago).  This of coure led to the obligitory 2nd LBC as
I didn't want the midget to feel lonely :)

Tad R.
69 MGC GT
74 RWA Midget