RE: MG tow vehicle

To: "'dave houser'" <mgs4dave@warwick.net>, "MG List"
Subject: RE: MG tow vehicle
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:38:01 -0500
An Isuzu Rodeo V-6 2wd would be a great choice for towing an MG.
Economically priced with a 205 HP V-6 with 4500 pounds factory rated tow
weight capacity!! You won't touch that tow rating at the price.
Additionally, the engine/trans is built by Honda but Isuzu sells the Rodeo
for approximately $2000.00 less than the comparable Honda Passport, which
uses the same engine/trans and is otherwise just about the same car.

Just so happens that I have a really nice one for sale for $12,900, a 2000
with 36,000 miles, owned by me, a fellow lister MG enthusiast. Lots of
equipment with factory warranty remaining! NADA is $14100. See it on my
website at http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com/Rodeo.htm. It's in Atlanta
(Roswell), GA. This way you COULD have the SUV!

I've hauled some of the parts for my B in it but have never towed the B (or
anything else) with it, though I know it would be very good for this
purpose. It is fresh.

Sorry about the commercial plug. Couldn't help myself. ; < )

Jerry Erbesfield
Was -73 Black Beauty B roadster
Now - C-5 Vette Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com