Re: ?High and Mighty?: On or Off-Track?

To: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Subject: Re: ?High and Mighty?: On or Off-Track?
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:59:30 -0600
  Chuck, you've obviously missed the point.  The point is that the
taller, more massive SUV does more damage to another vehicle when it
runs into it than a car would.  The damage claim for the other vehicle
is what's higher and that's what we're all sharing in when we pay our
insurance premium.

  Cheers,

  CR