changing wheel offsets

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: changing wheel offsets
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:50:53 -0800
If (when) I get a custom rear end made, I can just as easily get it
made to accept Datsun wheels as MGB offset wheels. The advantage being
that wheels made to the Datsun/Nissan offset are a lot easier and
cheaper to find.

My question is, how does this affect the front suspsension? What are
the effects on handling of changing the offset by about an inch?

  Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.