Re: Tube shock conversions

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tube shock conversions
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:56:27 -0800
The high-end kits seem to come with SPAX. The low-end kit I have
(Wheelwright, no longer available) came with no-name Brazilian shocks. There
is no reason you couldn't use Konis if you can find ones to fit (this is the
question, since there is no application to reference). The British
Automotive web site has a good tech note describing the physical parameters
required (extended length, travel, etc.) and other info.

<http://www.mgbmga.com/tech/mgb13.htm>

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149