Re: Tube shock conversions

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tube shock conversions
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:57:59 -0500
The spax are a high end adjustable shock.  I would say that the spax kit is
the best designed of the kits I've seen.  The fronts are pretty similar as I
recall, but the spax rear kit includes a new plate to bolt onto the bottom
of the spring pack that drops the shock mount down a further three inches
and is really strong.  It makes for a good point to either add a rear
rollbar or traction bars; you can even buy a kit that is a traction bar /
shock plate already.  I have heard of koni adjustables being used but I
don't know where I read this, nor do I remember where to find the part
numbers.

James Nazarian