Re: Tube shock conversions

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tube shock conversions
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:08:15 -0000
IME Spax are only acceptable for road use on their softest setting.  They
are much more expensive than getting an exchange replacement for the
lever-arm, which I can get for about UKP12 each as opposed to UKP130 for a
Spax kit.  My V8 came with Spax on the rear which I had to replace as one
was leaking, I can't say they add anything, the rear anti-roll bar and
thicker front bar do much more.