CC'ing heads, where to get the stuff?

To: MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: CC'ing heads, where to get the stuff?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 01:04:33 -0800
I actually already have some plexi or lexan that I can use to seal the
head.

I forget the name of the equipment that is used both in titration and
in cc'ing heads for measuring out the volume that is poured out. The
graduated cylinder with the valve at the bottom. Anyways, does anyone
know where (preferably near redwood city so I could get it at lunch) I
could find one of these?

I realize that I had not addressed one important question, and that is
that I have checked both the head and the block for flatness to
withing .002". The .002" feeler guage didn't even think about slipping
between the surface and the straightedge.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.