Re: Strange Striper Advise... Is this for real?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strange Striper Advise... Is this for real?
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:58:25 -0500
I swear by aircraft remover.  I will add to all other advice when using
these types of things, wear a gas mask.  The aircraft remover works better
the hotter the ambient temp.  When I stripped my V8 is was about 95deg out
and the two coats of paint were falling off about 6" behind the brush.  In
the winter I think it takes about 10 minutes to come off.

James Nazarian
71 B tourer
71 BGT V8
85 Dodge Ram