Re: Clubs and Pubs

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, pegorsch@mainstreet-marketplace.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clubs and Pubs
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:19:21 -0500
I'm with Bill and Allen on this one. North American MGB Register is the only
member run National Organization, representing the interests of,  MGB,
Midget, 1100 / 1300 and post Abington MG owners.
There are 65 local clubs that are affiliated w/ NAMGBR and are covered by, a
NAMGBR provided general liabilty insurance policy. When you support NAMGBR
by being a member you are supporting  the interests of MG enthusiasts thru
out North America. Visit www.namgbr.org/namgbr/ , you can join right there
using your Mastercard or Visa.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch