RE: Clubs and Pubs

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clubs and Pubs
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:02:56 -0600
I have always wondered why there wasn't an general MG club in the US,
but instead clubs based on the different models?  I know multi MG types
are how many of the local clubs are formed.  If would seem if the
popularity of the cars is really lessening (I'm not sure that is true)
couldn't a combined club be able to be a better benefit to its members.
We all get along pretty well on this list.

Patton Dickson
1967 MGB owner
Former 1967 Sprite MkIV owner