Re: Clubs and Pubs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clubs and Pubs
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:45:20 -0800 (PST)
David Deutsch SEZ -
> I'm with Bill and Allen on this one. North American MGB Register is the only
> member run National Organization, representing the interests of,  MGB,
> Midget, 1100 / 1300 and post Abington MG owners.

Just curious, as I haven't owned an MGB since 1984, but what
about the AMGBA?  Are they still around?  I was under the
impression back then that they were about the only game intown,
MGBially speaking.  But they seemed to have their biggest
membership in the Chicago area.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were