Best Everflex Preservative?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Best Everflex Preservative?
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:55:07 -0800 (PST)
I've located a NOS tonneau cover for my MGA and in anticipation
of its arrival I'm wondering what is the best product to apply
to it to keep it in good condition.  The seller tells me that
it's still flexible, but I'm sure that after sitting in a box for
over 40 years it's going to need some "conservation" as the
curators say.  :-)  What's the best treatment for Everflex?
Thanks to any and all!

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were