Caribou Canvas Top

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Caribou Canvas Top
From: "K. Johnson" <mgaskew@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:51:17 -0700
Has anybody had any luck recently with getting a top from Caribou Canvas??
I ordered a top last July and still have not received one.  I understand that
he had some health problems and have allowed time for that, but, c'mon, this
is ridiculous.  Every week I call and he tells me the top will be shipped next
week, except the week he said it was on the dock and would be shipped that
day, when it didn't arrive, I called and he said they had mistakenly shipped
it to someone else, but he didn't know who and that he would have a new top in
on Monday and ship it...that was Dec 30th.  He promised me the top no later
than Thursday this week and guess what . . it's Friday and no top.  Is it time
to give up?? I hope somebody can give me an encouraging word and say they
actually have gotten a top from them....

Kathy
70 MGB (topless)

---