Re: Miata seats in MGs - gotta' ask!

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@attbi.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata seats in MGs - gotta' ask!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:48:16 -0700
There is one difference.  Mine are cloth.  No slippy around at all.
Tried the leather, but there was even less room inside.  I couldn't sit
comfortably in the leather seat because of the increased thickness of
the seat.

Mine is also a '94, so the style is different as well from what others
have said.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net