Re: gurgling radio

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gurgling radio
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:32:20 -0500
Monte, I have the same problem in my '71 when the radio gets wet.  My drain
in the fresh air vent is clogged so if there is any precip. or when I wash
the car, the water drips onto the back of the radio.  My Kenwood always
clears back up once it dries (1-2 days) but I have heard many more stories
about them never coming back to life.

James Nazarian
71 B tourer
71 BGT V8