Re: did I do something bad?

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: did I do something bad?
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:04:53 -0000
Just had one of mine apart diagnosing a non-floating float.  I would think
it unlikely that the adjuster was screwed in too far given the angles and
overlap.  Are you sure the screw is actually in the threads?  I remember
unscrewing mine then having to give it quite a push to seat the O-ring
before the threads started again.  Look at the screw as you turn it, it
should be going in and out.