Re: did I do something bad?

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: did I do something bad?
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:21:51 -0000
'Lid' off time. I think.  Maybe the adjuster lever and bimetal-strip
assembly has come apart, since spring pressure from the coil spring under
the fixing screw should push the jet up and the adjuster lever pushes it
down against the spring.  Out of interest, if you remove the piston and
needle and carefully prod the jet is it stuck?  Goes down and stays down? Or
goes down and returns under spring pressure?