Re: Front wheel bearings

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front wheel bearings
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:48:04 -0800
Thanks folks. I had to run over the hill to get some shims from
British Motorsports (to my surprise Putney and Perry didn't have any,
what is the world coming to?). The wheel isn't dialed in perfectly,
but will get me through the weekend, then I've got two weeks to fine
tune it before SCCA drivers school in two weeks.

Yes, I could actually teach at the SCCA school or at the very least
get them to waive the requirement to renew my license, but since I'm
in a situation where I can take the school, get the track time and get
coaching from folks who know a few things I don't it may be a good
opportunity to knock a couple seconds off my laptimes.

If anyone is interested in helping out at Thunderhill either this
weekend or March 7,8,9 don't hesitate to get in touch:

lrc@red4est.com  or  831-818-7729

This weekend, I'll be teaching and can take folks for rides.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.