Re: Very llbc, well, it sorta is car stuff

To: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Very llbc, well, it sorta is car stuff
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:48:22 -0500 (EST)
Bud,
        My son & I did a school project years ago on Corvettes (his
choice). We wrote to Chevrolet and it sent us a paper cut-out book of a 1983
Corvette which was never made for he (son) went on to a new thing.
After 4 moves in 20 years, last month I put it on ebay with a
reserve of $20. The book was clearly printed with $13.95. Doing this was
a lark.  Still, it sold for $22. You never know.

Bill
'76B
yea, I split the $$$ with my son.