Re: Help needed to send future emails correctly.

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help needed to send future emails correctly.
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:54:20 -0500
1) I don't run this this list, but if I did, I would ask you not to
cross-post - email individual lists separately.

2) A dump of your message shows a lot of blank spaces - truncated (on my
machine) every 80 spaces (a traditional screen width).  I suspect that you
held down the space key at the end of one line, a ton of spaces were
injected, and the email clients wrapped the paragraph, thus breaking the
line every x spaces (80 on my machine) and thus creating a lot of blank
lines.  Solution - don't have such a lead foot on the spacebar.

- Tab