Re: help possible scam?

To: GMGoodman@aol.com
Subject: Re: help possible scam?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:51:15 -0500
Could be a scam, but if you want to give them the benefit of doubt, open up
an empty account with $5 in it, and give them THAT number and let them wire
money into that.  Then see what happens.

p.s.: if you're lucky, they might also have a friend who wants to move $60
million into the U.S. but can't, and will give you a third to help them
out, if you give them your bank #. :)