Re: help possible scam?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: help possible scam?
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:16:51 -8000 (PST)
David Councill SEZ -
> If its a real deal, make sure they pay what is due, no excess, and allow
> several weeks to insure the funds are good (or get your bank to sign off on
> something to that effect) before you make the next move.

Frequently, when high-value transactions are conducted over long
distances, the buyer and seller use an escrow company to hold
both the merchandise and the payment until the payment clears,
then the company sees that each party receives his half of the
transaction.  I don't know the names of any of these companies,
but I do know that they exist, and for good reason.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were