Re: Coolant

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: Coolant
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:27:24 -0600
We had a coolant discussion last summer, I think it was. There had been
a two-part editorial in
one of the big US magazines (I'm thinking Car and Driver,  but maybe it
was Automobile). Anyway
the editor talked with a researcher at Zerex. The brunt of it was the
'good stuff' for our old cars
was, surprise, Zerex G06 or some such. I looked around for it, but
didn't find it. But I only hit
Fleet Farm, Checker, Autozone and the like.

Paul.