Re: Coolant

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coolant
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 00:35:30 -0500
Cool, Thanks Rick.  Now I can go back to just owning one coolant.  I must
say I will not miss the staining caused by the orange, which is another
difference between the two.

As a purely academic question...If an engine has been sitting, say for 10
years without coolant would the orange work fully or are the residuals still
there from the green?

James Nazarian
71 B tourer
71 BGT V8