Re: insurance rant and question... sorry!

To: William Killeffer <wkilleffer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: insurance rant and question... sorry!
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:42:31 -0500 (EST)
I don't really understand your rant ... though it is fun to read. I have 2
cars, post-1990 insured with Allstate which means beaucoup bucks in NJ. I
did my '76B with them for 1/2 year at >$500 for minimal coverage so I
could drive it whenever. After a bit I realized I could do better since my
milage is <3000 a year and after contacting Hagerty, they were not only
accommodating but this year raised the value of my car by $1000
spontaneously for $10. I must admit the total per year is acceptable.
  In the past discussions on this topic, others have also praised Hagerty
after collisions (none for me yet..., I'm sure we'd like to hear otherwise if
anyone out there has the story)

So Bill, what am I missing in your rant?

Bill Saidel
'76B