Re: Rubber Bumper B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper B
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:02:09 -0500
> Weekends involve a family of 4, and they don't
> fit too well. :-)

My 1977 MGB is a daily driver, and I have regularly gone on 100+ mile road
trips at highway speeds without problems.  Although I do get a little
'wind-weary' with the top down for long distances, it is a great car to travel
in.  I do have dual SU HIF4s, exhaust manifold, and better suspension than
stock.

The above quote reminded me of several years ago when I actually had four
people in my MGB Roadster.  I was young and stupid, and my girlfriend's two
basketball teammates needed a ride home.  I told them if they could fit (with
the top up, in the rain) then I could get them home, which they did!  As I
recall, one of them is now starting guard for UCLA, and the other is starting
center for CSULA.

As for the supercharger question, I have already considered a supercharger
option for my 'B, and have been closely following Larry's trails with his.
Unfortunately, there are several items of higher priority than a $3000 go fast
part!

Good luck, and happy motoring!
Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB Daily Driver