Re: Death by Starting - help!

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Death by Starting - help!
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:01:48 -0500
Yes, I figured out it was two concurrent, but separate, problems.  First,
the battery, which I determined that although the terminals looked clean,
needed a bit of a scrubbing down, and then the starting issue itself.

I currently have the battery out, have cleaned it, have charged it (it
wasn't dead, but since it's out, might as well make sure it's fully
loaded), and have cleaned the cables.

While it's out I'm going to do a little continuity testing, check on some
connections, and do what I can, then I'll put it back in and see if I'm
still stuck with the starting issue.

Will keep you apprised...

Thanks

- Tab