Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:40:49 -0600
Inorance is bliss.

Back in the 1950's we children rode in the front seat on Mother's lap,
or even stood in the middle.  Never thought anything about.  No seat
belts, no jumper seats, no sitting in the middle of the back seat, no
collapsing steering columns, no ...

Are people getting too worried about car accidents, too safety
conscious, government protected from stupidity, paranoid, etc.?  If that
is the situation, all of us better leave our pre 1969 MG at home and
drive the family bus.

Blake