Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB
From: Chris Thompson <ct-mg@cthompson.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:58:35 -0500
Bert Palte (palte@gmx.net) wrote:
> Dear Fellow Listers,
> Anyone who has a suggestion? BTDT?

Bert,

Isn't that what the luggage rack is for?

Seriously though, I also would love to hear the answer to this question.
Although I'm way past the ability to load the whole family in a Roadster,
as child #3 was born in December.

I'm young enough (34) that all I've ever heard is that you never put a
child in the front seat of a car. Now I've got a 7 year old, a 4 year old
and a newborn. While I don't drive the kids around a whole lot, what is the
preferred means of doing so at various ages?

Chris Thompson
1974 MGB Chrome Bumper Roadster