Re: Failed MA inspection

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Failed MA inspection
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:06:10 -0500
I could see it in Texas "Last bastion of self-rule", but California,
Progressive State, I would have figured had an aggressive safety
program.  Surprised to hear it has none at all.  Of course, could those
fender-jacking low-riders in L.A. pass inspection?  I think not...

FTM, anyone ever make a MG low rider?  :)

- Tab