Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!

Subject: Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!
From: "Chuck Renner" <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:26:41 -0500
> Must be nice to read that.  My March/April issue has yet to arrive.
> The Santa Claus issue came after Christmas and Jan/Feb didn't come in
> until the middle of February.  Does it always come out late or does it
> just take a while to get to people whose name starts with "S"?

Kevin -

Things had been much worse than that before.  The folks responsible for The
Driver have made great strides recently to get it out in a more timely
manner.  My March/April arrived today, so you should see yours any time.

Even handling a 20 page club newsletter is a major hassle, so I can't
imagine having to put together some like the Driver.