Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:56:43 +0100
That's got to be the North American 'Brit Run to the Sun' - the Artic circle
on the summer solstice - a few years ago, a run I really envied and which I
hope to emulate to Norway or Sweden some day.  Up to now I have done two
2500 milers, one from Lands End to John O' Groats via the most southerly,
westerly, northerly and easterly points of mainland Britain, about as far as
you can go without falling off the edge, and the other through a large chunk
of France.