Re: Fuel Additive

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Additive
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:17:54 -0700
Remember, that 98 octane figure is probably not using the R+M/2 method the
US uses -- it's probably using the international method, and translates to
about 90-92 US. I don't know what timing you're using, but my HC B needs
premium to avoid knock and dieseling at the factory timing spec.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149