Re: Miata seats

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata seats
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:27:26 -0500
Paul,
When you said aftermarket "puller" what did you mean? Last summer the 79B
was overheating and I determined (with the help of the list, of course) that
the fan blades were running backwards so I turned them around. It still
overheats
Does a "puller" mean it is supposed to run in the opposite direction (and
therefore I need to turn them back around) and were these "pullers" standard
in 79?
Monte