Miata seats

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata seats
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:36:55 -0500
I just got back from looking at a set of seats in a '91
Miata, leather with speakers. That the guy will sell for
cheap. They need a bit of hide food or oiling, and has
one tear along a seam. My seamstress is pretty confident
that she can fix it after taking the hide off the chair.

So my question is, what all has to happen to drop a Miata
seat into the 'B (77 if it makes a difference)? I assume
that at least the fronts will bolt into front holes.

So the B was overheating one the wasy back. And I find that
the fan (aftermarket puller) isn't running. By-pass the
thermo-switch and it comes right up. I guess I got some
trouble shooting to do.

Paul.
--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155