Re: Mystery engine

To: "Brandon K." <c322348@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery engine
From: "mgamgb" <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:33:49 +1200
Hi Brandon

The block casting number '1800' would have to take precedence, as it can't
be removed, where the engine tag can be - so it is certain that it is an
1800.

Could it be that somewhere along the line the tag has been removed and
replaced? or perhaps it is a MGB engine 18GF with a badly stamped tag?

Cheers

ian f