Re: Radiator Fans (was Re: Miata seats)

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Fans (was Re: Miata seats)
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:45:03 -0400
Barrie,

  Water Wetter is just a trade name for one of the substances called 'wetting
agents'.  They affect how water stays in contact with various surfaces.  One
significant use for them is in photographic processing where a wetting agent is
used to help water to slide off of prints as they come out of the final bath.
This avoids spotting.  It's probably fair to say that virtually all antifreezes
contain a wetting agent to enhance the coolant's contact with the cores.

Bud Krueger
52TD