Here's your chance

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Here's your chance
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 09:44:35 -0700 (PDT)
Chris Roop posted this on Skye's BBS just a bit ago. "If anyone is interested
in a new Left Hand Drive MG TF being bought and imported into the USA, please
contact me. I am able to bring them in new and have them legally registered in
all states of the USA except California. This is an expensive and lengthy
process and as a result the cars are prices as follows.
TF 115: Car/Shipping CIF/Conversion/ Total $ 46,200
TF 135: Car/Shipping CIF/Conversion/ Total $ 48,600
TF 120: Car/Shipping CIF/Conversion/ Total $ 50,200
TF 160: Car/Shipping CIF/Conversion/ Total $ 53,000
Please conatct me if you have any interest or information.
Contact: M Pilkington <mark@skywagons.com>
Cameron Park California USA
Advert placed 02/05/2003 at 22:24:41 (UK time) Category: MGTF 160

This ad is on the enthusiast's site FWIW." Ok, we need a few volunteers to put
their money where thier mouths are:-)Carl