Re: Here's your chance

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Here's your chance
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 12:09:56 -0500
Well,
        I thought they'd want to start over as well, since MGG
would sound pretty dumb. But I thought they should have started
over with new series. Then they'd have the Z series for saloons
and the _ series for sports cars.

You wouldn't want to use the P or T series (opps). How about S?
And start with A. Except it's not a completely new car. So the F
was a carry over from the MGF.

On the other hand, the Z series is a re-birth so why not the T?
TS? TR (nope :-), TT (nope :-), TL (nope :-)

I'd still go with SA, or is that too close to Super America?
Maybe they want to save S for SUV's, gasp.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155