New MGB - A couple more questions

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New MGB - A couple more questions
From: "engl" <engl@cableregina.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 23:06:03 -0600
Thanks for all the replies to my previous post ... very much appreciated.
I've got a couple more questions.

I think I'll have to look at redoing the kingpins shortly, and I understand
you need a reamer to do the job properly.  The reamer is a tad pricey - is
it a necessity or are there alternatives that do as good a job (i.e. can you
do it right without the reamer).

Also, as I will have to park the car outside for the summer (I have a garage
full of other British cars much to my wife's dismay) what is the best type
of car cover.  I've had recommended a canvassy-cotton type of cover, and
also a multilayer type.  Both seem about the same price.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Bob
'65 MGB