Fw: Where to buy car cover?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Where to buy car cover?
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:48:34 +0100
Hi Kendel, if you do a search on our site at www.classic-car-world.co.uk for
car covers as a service under the Trader section it will return you a few
options.
I would definitely recommend a Carcoon storage system www.carcoon.co.uk. I
bought one of these last year for my Healey 3000 and stored it over the
winter without a mark to the chrome and the interior is perfect.

Well worth the investment.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay