Re: Low on power (Got it!)

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Low on power (Got it!)
From: Kendel McCarley <kmmccarley@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:52:57 -0700
A hose had cracked off the bottom of the rear float bowl.  Any gas that
went into it went straight onto the ground.  Once I changed the filter
and exercised the pump a little, the problem was very easy to find.

I'll change a tank I've already done POR-15 to into this car tomorrow.
 Right now, I need to get to an important meeting (and hour and a half
late)!.

Thanks, all!