Re: odometer

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: odometer
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:28:32 -0600
Monte,

I'll have to look at one of my spare speedometers (newer ones but same type
of reset device). It sounds like you need to locate another speedometer to
at least get the missing knob piece so if you find one, it doesn't need to
be a working speedometer. I don't remember whether it attaches to the case
or  through a hole to mesh with the gears of the odomotor. However, the 67
and earlier speedometers are a bit larger and have the ignition light on
the speedometer. I'll see better how it works later when I get home unless
someone else recalls how the part actually attaches.

Its also possible that you can have your speedo fixed with a new odometer
knob thing from Nisonger or Mo-ma. You can email Mo-Ma at momanm@aol.com
and they can give you more details on whether they could fix it and for how
much. They are in New Mexico.

David