Re: Vac. Advance question...

To: "Chad Cooper" <mgb72@airmail.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vac. Advance question...
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:05:53 +0100
What car?  What year?  What country?  North American MGBs changed from carb
vacuum to manifold vacuum in about the 1971 year using a port on the inlet
manifold.  Before that, and for the UK until 76 or 77, it went to a small
pipe on top of the rear (usually, although Clausager shows a UK 75 with it
on the front) carb throat quite close to the manifold flange.